Monday, July 16, 2012

living in sections

I think I failed my 30 day quest. I know that I will make up for it today by posting twice, but the idea was to post every day right?  By day I was using the general period between sleep, but that has been more and more difficult as the weather and other factors have been making me take long and inconsistent naps. I fall asleep randomly, wake up in a puddle and proceed to move on with my day.
Today its supposed to be 100 degrees out or something sick, so we have the air on, and I slept comfortably last night and all morning until about12:30PM and it felt soooo good. 
I don't remember any of my dreams of significance but things keep popping into my mind all familiar like and it feels good to know my mind is traveling even if I am not.

Last night I went with my roommate and one of his friends to see the movie The Cabin in the Woods.
It was amazing and so much better than I expected it to be.

Today and the rest of the week I have very few plans. Some how I will have to find a way to keep posting even though i think I may have to have my compy fixed (the sound).
I have a phone meeting at 5:30 and I am hanging with Lace after, but from now until then my agenda is basically  eat, caffeinate, kill 4 hours.

This week I am hoping to hang with the following:
Kelly, Kristi, Elora, Sara C, My Dad, Jess V, my Grandma, maybe shultz if she has time, my brothers if they have time,  and more?    Like 5 of those people are open during the day so it will work out.
I better get on scheduling these if this is going to happen. I also have SoT events on Wednesday and Thursday.

Oh Well enjoy yourself and someone else.

No comments: