Sunday, October 23, 2011

My horoscope says I should exercise this morning for my health.  I was hoping maybe it meant exercise some patience, or exercise some good decision making, but I am pretty sure it means physically.

I went to 2nd Moon Coffee Shop yesterday -trying to figure out what will be my neighborhood go-to.  I don't think its gonna be that one. A little crowded, a little loud. 
Other options in the area include the Longfellow Dunn Bros (its ok but very commercial). Blue Moon -probably ok and Birchwood, which I also found to be a bit crowded. 
I could also go north to Hard Times, Mapps and Acadia. Or over to SPaul by St. Thomas.

but since none of those are doing it for me so far I imagine I will spend some time today in or near the uptown area.
What a boring post.

The song I am listening to...

No comments: