Thursday, October 20, 2011

Throwing my self into work and activism hoping to feel productive. 

Something about recognizing you're angry and don't have anything to say or do about it that makes you want to work harder.

But its winter, and hard to get up when its dark and cold. 

I'm positive because I got no choice but to assume the best, I see hard work and creative people, people with if not hope, than goals... and that's a crowd I want to be with. 

I wish I was feeling more creative, I just got into this musician/poet and its one of those moments where I wish I had that ability. 

Tomorrow I am planning on heading down to OccupyMN for a few hours at least and maybe hanging out with Jess V, and possibly trying to make it to Jared's show.
Sat no plans yet, if I am not being active then its coffee shop.
Sunday I join the Spirit of Truth board of directors (or whatever we call it). 
I ain't paid the dues I promised and its been bothering me for months.  I just never seem to have the cash or money on hand. 

I didn't make it to the trainings today, slept in and had good dreams and felt kind of like a human being again, which was nice. 
Yeah if I didn't have to wake up so early I would be sleeping A LOT MORE

I don't even have a picture to post.

No comments: