Saturday, October 22, 2011

its the afternoon and I haven't left the house yet.

I had some interesting dreams:
a singer became a friend again
a student in a mental hospital
another weird work situation about building new facilities or something.

the first one meant a lot to me. 

If I die by falling through the floor under the bathtub, just for the record we had the plumber out a couple of times and Laurel caulked the bathroom...  but seriously there is something wrong there. 

There is an openmic down at the occupy, but I don't have anything to read. 
I was there most of the day yesterday and it was a lot of fun.

I think I am gonna go to a coffee shop for the day today.

My grandma has dementia and I'm kind of terrified to be there. 
My dad asked me to have dinner with him, but I don't want to drive out to Minnetonka.

I am apparently not a very good family member.

No comments: