Monday, June 13, 2011

When I was little

I think I have posted these before, but I was looking through old photos... 

Back when I was little, I could rarely open my eyes for pictures. Maybe it was because digital cameras were new and mysterious. Or maybe it was because I was malnourished (looking at these pictures I sort of wish I was this skinny still). Anyway...  here are some pictures from 2002 and 2003 (when I was 18 and 19). 


pretrip at airport


This might have been for passport photos (it was the only one out of like 15 that I had my eyes open).

This was entirely to see how long my hair was... look how wavey.

With my Mom

With grant

With Steve

In Barcelona, Spain

I'd assume this was Madrid... but I don't really know.

James in the background reading...maybe in Toledo

in Segovia I think

On the train to Barcelona

In Efes, Turkey

In Istanbul

In Efes


Post graduation with Pete

No comments: