Sunday, June 12, 2011

Minneapolis
I spent my day avoiding real relationships because I was looking for them in my dreams.

Hard to know where to start or look, or have your expectations met.

Its weird to have time off because all of a sudden I have space where nobody else does, it doesn't feel lonely though because I am self centered, it feels like people are avoiding me.

Then of course when people reach out, I'm too self conscious to give back. Unlike in my dreams -where I can be exceptional and flirtatious, daring and accepting of situations as they are without tearing myself or the other down too much. A conversation leads to a kiss leads to a shared revelation, leads to something good.   But when I wake up I wonder if there was ever an opportunity there and brush off the idea, though the conversation, and opportunity for kisses was certainly available.

I've concluded that I have years of bad luck to work off for disrupting fate too much.



This is wonderful

No comments: