Saturday, June 04, 2011

Its all been said no?


I gotta do laundry today, meet with the shindig, stay true to the vision, think about the present, learn to breathe right, buy some fruit, get the thoughts out, contrast the difference and justify the reasoning, make some connections before I fall again, learn to catch the wind currents, speak some truth, not get sun burned, should be doing some things, should not be using should statements, maybe see a movie for the fun of it, read some more and maybe finish a book, dream in the sunlight about all forms of sunlight, remember to move on with life, plan a coup, write some grad script, get the things done for my mundane real life, envision a brighter future make the steps to see it, throws out some graphs and a new drawing worth being proud of, wonder again if it will ever be a possibility to trust myself. 

I just found this from a few years ago again. I love when that happens... I like these lines


I am pleasant, positive,
all connections aside
I am driven, good and confident
none from you derived.

Yet I find myself striving,
wondering what you would like
and it almost feels right
it almost feels right.

No comments: