Saturday, June 23, 2007

New Cars Suck

So Im, supposed to pick my mother, step father and two step brothers up from the airport, Hubert humphrey terminal, and I intend to serve them well, So I
Wake two hours early to swim through the personal, e mails and details, like soaping between my toes, But around the time when they call me, I check to see if the car is ready, My mother's big ass avalon sits in the garage, and my brother's new honda sits in the drive way. STEVE! who had been cleaning a week's worth of filth from the floors and the tables, is woken once again after his cleaning binge, and I say "move the car so I can pick mom up from the airport" and he sleepily grumbles to the door. attempts to hit the button to unlock the car, it doesnt make the beep beep, and he in his sleep sleep, decides to use the key, not setting off an alarm, but silently locking the car in place.. so when the key is in the ignition it makes no sounds, starts no engine, but simply sits still. and all effort to removing is null, despite strength courage and will... it simply sits still. We call my brother, who's car is sitting in the driveway, but hes in a meeting... we page through the manuel, and it states quite clearly the car will serve you well from theft protection of the highest kind the theives and their crimes wont do a lick of damage to her magesty the honda..... So im frustrated....my mom calls... and shes cool about it... I look at my car and think its too damn small for 5 people suit cases and all. So she gets to call a taxi... and im wishin i could go back to sleep.

No comments: