Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I went to bed at like 12:00, im not really sure why -i was tired i guess... but now its 5:00 AM, and i am awake... and this wouldnt be a problem except today im trying to run across town around 8:00 to the bank and the post office... why across town? cuz i dont know where the post office or the bank are in st paul... why not? because i have lived here for a few summers but not much else... and my attempts to get settled in have been hampered by the fact that about half the time i am on the other side of the city (where i know things)....
anyway its frustrating to be awake when u wanna be asleep. I really only got like 3 hours. And I might actually do something today, later... well Beckrilla might come in to town so that would be stuff to do tonight... but i dont want to take another nap, because next week I start my job and thats gonna mean waking at like 6:30 and leaving by 7:00 possibly. -A complete reversal from what I am doing now.

Anyway I think Im gonna go to Perkins in an hour or so. Cuz why not?
I thought that coming home would mean more home cooked meals, but so far I have been eating at home like 2 times a week.... this is gross... but i have no will power when it comes to food anymore.

This weekend hollie and chris? Brother ali? Skinny long feet?
I would like to hang with ashley E sometime but cant seem to work that out. I should also probably get together with like a million other people, but so far I have just been sitting around.
I like to tell becky she needs to push herself to go see people... but I dont.
Anyway, this has been more for the record books than entertaining... sorry if u have been reading.
I am lousy at keep schedules lately... figured part of it is that im not writing it all down. you enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll update if you do