Friday, November 03, 2006

Well I finally find myself with some free time, but dont necessarily have the energy to do any of the fun things i was waiting for time to do... maybe later.
Rock wants to watch strangers with candy tomorrow... everyone else will be out of town, so as long as i get some homework done.... shouldnt be too bad.
three papers and a test finished this week...
next week I got one test, and have decided to give up my tuesday after class to the democrats... for my brothers sake.

what will happen if his guy doesnt win?
I cant imagine spending a year working toward one goal and not accomplishing it.
Elections are not easy things, you sort of got to feel bad for someone either way...
but i do think its about time we won.

i sort of dont think i will go to the play this weekend but that bums me out too... normally i think i am very open to theater..

i spose i have nothing important to say right now... so later.
peace

No comments: