Thursday, November 09, 2006

well i guess some important things in the past week.

Break up with Alexis...I think technically I called it off, I still like her, but she doesnt like me anymore... it was the right decision, but I still dont like the consequences...

Election:
Happy and proud of James, funny kid, I call half an hour after the victory and he asks me how im doing....
happy senate and house....
Sadly pawlenty and Bachmann.... what the fuck people???????

Currently:
* spending an hour at Don's cafe every morning.... doing a observation project for sociology...
* Debating with the legend over policy, politics and society... at first on eachother's walls and now on e mail
* an asshole to more people than i wish to be... I guess these intense times i lose sight of who i wish to be... and I do feel bad, I just feel like the intense times are important to give weight to.... i guess I am not nearly buddhist enough and give way too much to this illusionary world...
* missing a lot of people, wishing i had more time to have fun, to see people to do the things i want to do...
* starting a research project for systems of oppression... my teacher today said I was doing really well and asked me to be a TA, I (being an asshole) criticized his ability to write multiple choice tests...

I guess goodluck to everyone, I know there are a lot of you about to make big leaps...or arent sure where you are going, but heading their fast... heres some innitials J, Z, A, B, A, L, I, M, S, M, R, J and my debate partner the legend
***I'd like to add an m and a k.... not because i didnt think about it before but because i was thinking about it in a different light... but certainly thinking about them all the same. *****(doesnt help the asshole factor much does it?)

keep looking out for yourselves whether you know it or not im thinking about you, and despite being an asshole I do hope and care...
peace and love
taff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

*L