Thursday, November 23, 2006

so here i am, right,
tryin to be the man, right
using my gun to see at night
sleeping with my flash light

Thanksgiving, that had nothing to do with thanksgiving...
what an odd celebration... i spose there are some patriotic or protestant meanings... theres also just a holiday to celebrate.
Well i got much to be thankful for, family friends, life, school all this stuff...
certainly done a lot so far with my life, thats something to be thankful for.

but i guess, theres some people out there not celebrating with their loved ones.. and thats sad. I hope they are finding things to be thankful about, or meeting new people to be thankful of and with.

cheers
-i told myself i would do homework but im feeling fairly tired.

1 comment:

jenni said...

thankful for blogs that let you see what people are up to once and a while when you need a few minutes away from work.

Hi!

:0) Jenni