Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Lately i think i have been like getting the wrong impressions from people. Like they are saying one thing and i hear something else, and often times this leads me to feel disappointed later. Or make a big fool of myself at the time. this is not convenient...
I feel like even when i try to do things right, I am doing them wrong, or not to the specifications implied.



mike the rock just hooked me up with some mitch hedberg cds and i am relatively excited. (i am excited i just dont want to make it sound like im about to get off on a cd or something)

speaking of which, disappointment over the last few weeks led me to not being interested in certain things, now its the opposite, and i dont know what to do about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mystique To Marry Quinn Mallory
Six months after X-Men star Rebecca Romijn's divorce from John Stamos, she became engaged to Sliders star Jerry O'Connell over the weekend in New York, Zap2It reported.
, Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a cat supply site/blog. It pretty much covers cat supply related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)