Friday, September 16, 2005

i owe you guys a post me thinks, trouble is i dont know what to say, how deep to go etc.
I am in a new room, suppose i can tel everyone the number now...
not on here though

Its a nice room, it doesnt really have much of the fixings as it were, and its kind of dirty and sticky already which was here when i got here so not my fault. i feel bad for this floor cuz im moving in and planning to spend most of my time downstairs.The feeling isnt the same up here, and i do sort of worry that it wont be the same down there either. So the room is still in the works, maybe get some art up. buy some tape!

Im sort of crabby and im not sure if its just cuz i woke up late and missed my first two classes again (thats like 3-4 times already) its getting silly, and im getting mad at myself, so i will probably have to buy a new alarm clock. (not cuz the old one sucks but to have two.

Im going home this weekend and i think its good and important for two reasons, A #1 i might get to see my girls for the last time in a long time, and i miss them. B #2 i think i need some time away from here to get some perspective. Because i am all confused about where am at ------this started this morning, last night i sort of let myself down, and im not saying it was like a bad thing, just all of a sudden im worried that this new understanding or self confidence i have had the last week or so will run away, its a mean sense of forboding.

I have been making it to the class i have the most work in, and also the one i find the most fun. We discuss women in the middle ages (europa) and i tend to want to make it a middle age to modern class but im learning to control myself. This friend of becky's is in there and for some reason i feel like i have to prove to him that im smart. Its odd, because we could probably be really good friends but i doubt he is interested in being friends with me. He probably knows me as the kid tim and kristen hung out with occasionally.

I havent been self analyzing the way i should these past few weeks. maybe thats why im feeling better.
i need to shower.

i wish i had some words of wisdom or a quote or a poem but i only got old shit.

so here is some funny babble

It’s the differences that make us special

There is a difference between a cow and a man
Cuz cows can’t waltz but humans can
And humans have breasts
And cows have utters
Cows make milk and humans make butter
I’m pretty sure, that cows don’t drink coffee
And humans don’t eat grass they eat chocolate and toffee

46 chromosomes make us humans who we are
but cows have more or less cuz cows cant drive a car
and people always saying that cows taste good
but humans taste like chicken and cows only wish they could
so the many differences between humans and cows are plain to see
but whether its better or worse is opinion, I know a cow I’d rather be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mykey,
Im glad your coming home too this weekend because it will be the last time you do get to see your girls in a while. Also, though
why are you always so down on yourself? for someone who brings a lot of people up in life maybe you should listen to your own advice and stop being bummed. Your a good guy and you know shit will fall into place at some point and there is no use worrying over it. When i go to the twins game with you tomorrow i better not have any of this because you know its a waste of time always being negative. Put on a happy face and love life.
Aimee

Anonymous said...

Yo,

Good to see you today. I need to catch up on all this stuff but we'll see ya next week.

I hope you're good, I saved this link now so watch the fuck out I will be checkin.

Oct 4.

j