Sunday, September 25, 2005

First off: its very clear that my site hasn't fixed itself so I may be changing formats soon.
second: comments now require you to type in a password PLEASE DON'T GET DISCOURAGED BY THIS I WANT MORE COMMENTS THEN EVER but its to keep those damn advertisements away.
third: blogger needs a spell check (that I will remember to use) cuz um after reviewing some posts GEEZ cover my mouth I mean some of these aren't even remotely correct, and others are stupid mistakes because my fingers are too big and I don't look at the screen or the keys (I look at the air in between, can u see air?) anyway...

this weekend

saw my family,
saw system of a down and the mars volta and a band called hella (personally I like the mars volta the best--but I'm guessing everyone else liked system more. The crowd was very violent and aggressive at that point and I was sort of worried about Becky and some other things so it was hard to just relax and enjoy...

but the mars volta played like maybe 6-7 songs total in like an hour and I'd say 65-75% of each song was either improvised or at least not what was played on the cds. So I had a blast...
um and I didn't get as much homework as I wanted done, and I have been day dreaming all day about possible going to Europe but I will figure that out and tell people when I know more.
Peace and love
-taff

1 comment:

MINI-APPL said...

hey man

yeah, i had a sexual revolution, i wish we could like .. chill in a cafe or something cos email is no fun. i'll explain a bit, but ask gabs too or also do you have a cellie?


man, i wish blogger would let us customize comment options. alas