Friday, June 17, 2005

Well on the way, Maybe I can get some pics up in the next few days, Me and gabs are goign to a movie tonight me thinks, just spilled orange juice on my keyboard ahhh!
HMMMMM summer projects completed
* got a job

summer projects in progress
* bout to start teaching pottery class (painting and comic book class got cancelled)
* read 2 and (2 halfs) of the 10 or so books im supposed to read this summer.
recommend wigfield, america the book, still reading michael moore's will they ever forgive us or whatever, and listen little man or something like that.
* Have started (with much progress updating itunes, but just got limewire and the added songs will probably fuck me up again

Not started
* not losing weight like I wanted to.
* not saving or earning enough like I wanted to.
* Not writing more like I wanted to.
* havent met with my gramps for first interview (maybe next week).
* Havent started typing up poetry.
* Havent been painting/drawing.
* Havent taken any trips (dont know if i will)

No comments: