Tuesday, June 28, 2005

so da deal is, and if you have been reading at all you know this, im working at a baker square. but... im not making the kind of money i want to, and i dont always like being there so. Zach and pete are apparently going out hiking/camping in august, and im thinking i dont need this shit, so im gonna quit like either the first week or after the first week of august. but what i need to know is, should i tell them now- with the possibility that they will give me less hours so they can train someone else in? or do i wait a few weeks and screw them over?

right now im saying at the end of next week i will tell them... does that seem reasonable?


my second day of pottery class went better than the first, kids talked a bit more, they got a lot accomplished and then the class was over...
many of them are skipping next week cuz of the holiday, and i think that might make it a bit easier to give individual help. (there are normally 13, 12 today I think)

I have something like 6 tupperware containers full of projects they want fired.
I still have to contact the lady about that...

Hmm the second episode of the new real world is on tonight...


Oh i have a stats class which started yesterday and already i am ready to quit, just not in the school mentality and its hard to be motivated when you dont enjoy the subject, but i got a 75% on my first learning check so i better step up or im gonna get a C, all this shit is due manana, 60 pages of reading 2 lerning checks and an assignment i think.

oh well
you be the one with the streaks and the glimmer
i'll fake a chance and scam like im a winner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear I am not a loser for going to movies with my brother. He goes to movies by himself too. I enjoy reading your blog site, you are very insightful sometimes, and humorous, so I get my fill of philosophical theories and laughter.
Good story.

Mike said...

i dont think i have been insightful or philosphical on here in a long time but uh thanks

Anonymous said...

its funny cuz some of that shit is supposed to be in bold, it doesnt show up very well in that format, sorry