Thursday, June 30, 2005

i hollered lordy lordy have mercy on me


trying to get some shit together with zach and hols and gabs and my gil and shit and the progress is slow...

lets see me and tom are trying to switch so that are roommates room together and I and he chill. it ill be real interesting if it works out for better or for worse or something, it will be interesting...

i need new tires!!! 2 of em for sure, within a month me thinks. so i was looking through my glove compartment thing for the receipt to the tires i got few years ago to see if they had a warranty, and i didnt find it. but i did find some old pics of me and nikki (first and only "real" ex girlfriend) which was weird, i thought it weird that i would forget something like that, especially because i have always been mad i dont have more pics of that time. so it was a set of copies of 1 pic (did that make sense?) and now im wondering if i should send her the other.

some shit about this:
we havent talked in like years.
we have avoided talking when we see eachother
we ended on bad terms (kinda)
both of us have moved on, in life, relationships, as people (but i live in the past a lot with truamatic things)
I want to apologize for the bad terms, but have already
I want to thank her for something she did after we broke up that I really appreciated, and havent yet

I feel like the last two validate using this opportunity to send her a letter but it still feels strange.

I feel babyish for even making this into an over dramtic event.


any thoughts?????

No comments: