Thursday, August 21, 2003

To be honest, i feel blessed. Thinking about the people in my life. I feel undeserving of such incredible friends. at times its scary. scary to think of how much i could take for granted, scary to think how much it could all change, scary to think that anyone of these people may someday withdraw from me, or the world they've been given. its very overwhelming. its very awe inspiring to think about. is very amazing to watch growth and compassion. Its very wonderful to feel the warmth of their presence.

My religious beliefs would say i am at thi point connected with God. That is, i feel loved and love.

I havent actually sat down and thought or felt this way in quite awhile, in fact i was quite scared for a bit that i wouldnt feel it again. Now that its back i dont see how i could have ever lost it. I must not have been thinking, appreciating, i must not have been sitting beneath enough.

No comments: