Thursday, August 28, 2003

this posting field looks funny.
Hey i wish i could say this will be a life changing post, it wont be. It will howeva be an update on my life, and im sorry if its boring but feel free to update me on your lives, cuz i like that osrt of thing. But after a week of being here in morris (officially manana) I got some new pals. Mas potential and such. I guess im striking out to be the same person i always am, and thas pobably good cuz its usually the way i feel mos comfy. I guess my overall impression is that though most of the people come from different backgrounds, and some are even quite conservative, they seem to come hoping for new experiances and new thoughts to ponder. Meaning open minded to change, which is nice and i hope i come off the same way, though i am quite dead set on certain things. I guess the people see me as weird again, but i am weird so thats cool.

Hmm classes, i caught myself dreading goin to class this morning around 4am, as i was about to go to bed and had to wake up to go to lond somewhat boring classes, and its true i asked for it, but i kind of wish i had more discussion classes, like what we seem to do each night (what i hoped college would be like)
I do catch myself worrying about things, other friends, my own capabilities, these new cats, and new challenges. I guess i do go with the flow and the flow seems to sometimes lead to uncharted waters, or at maybe i forgot my map.

One dude on my floor mentioned that he didnt miss his friends yet, because he was having such a good time, and i found myself feeling somewhat the same way even though i had been thinking of several, i dont miss them in that sort of "life depends on it" way. I do find myself day dreaming about friends stopping by, maybe even steve. What would i do with them, what could i share, would they be entertained? how are things different here? Will i get to go to madison for the party of the year? maybe maybe no. and i hope everyone is having as good a time as I, and i know that they must be, because there is no way a fellow person would pass up the opportunity to be friends with them, and if they did thats like Throwing away gold in a world that really does depend on money, as they would be passing up love what we all thrive on. i want to write, as sarah does, as ryan does, as jenni does. i want to just throw stuff out there again and dont know how. I really want to write something like the mars volta, or frusciante or tim. Want relationships to grow and expand without watchful eyes and love to return.

Honestly the thought just scared me that i will be replaced, there are many much more deserving.

"time goes by, tables turn, no one knows"

my academic ability has suffered greatly in the few years since past life.


im um sick of babbling, much more to come including me actually talking on aim. I guess shit still hasnt settled down, we are riding a wave and sometimes the ride seems to important to allow it to subside. What happens when the wave breaks? we all go flying. It'll be a new adventure and hopefully we can crawl back to shore with thoughts and visions captured at the peak, apply them to ourland value, make millions in realestate ventures.

No comments: