Thursday, August 21, 2003

im either numb or really chill. i think my money is on numb. Its weird how my defenses work, couple days ago i really was teary eyed. Hell earlier today i was, but tonight it was all G, in a "im not actually thinking about it" sort of way while saying good byes.

Aimee taught me a great way to open new cds this afternoon, however i reclined the usage of it later while opening more cds. I think im worried about the remote possibility that it will break while im doing it. but basically u just on hook the two parts of the case, so that you can take off that nasty sticker thats holds them together in one nice piece.

Uh last year around this time i wrote a big list of people who i especially wanted to thank, and i cant think that way right now. But uh it will be ok.

I got the new 311 cd thats why the lyrics were posted. Also the new cds of both bands that used to be at the drive in were bought. (they split in a friendly way forming two bands)
The Mars Volta and Sparta (containing all the members of De facto a side project band two of the guys were in already)

but anyway im liking what i hear.


i guess i will update ya tomorrow, and then at morris.

i did not get my pictures back in time, to take them with. I will have to get my friends t pick them up and NOT steal them all.

No comments: