Friday, January 24, 2003

Tambien

So I´ve been drawing a lot lately, mostly these stupid little cartoons, about college and different things, stuff i can send out to everyone on the mass e mail list that my future college will probably include me on or something. Stupid jokes and such. but also i occasionally write and draw serious stuff and i intend to to good works with these.

I wrote a poem the other day. Im sure it not good, in fact i cant remember what its about, but i was supposed to type it the next chance i had and put it on here. But me i left it in my bag which is about 10 metro stops from here. So you will have to wait for said bad poem.

Lately i have been wondering if i care abot stuff anymore. early on in my trip i read a book called silent power, which is a stupiud somewhat taoist thing about gaining the upper hand in life but securing yourself in the world . Not like taoist good, like taoist bad. Anyway part of the book was basically, sit back and listen and u will understand more or something, and i have kind of inadvertantly done that to an extent. So when i get back, and someone says something racist i may not have the finger or a harsh criticism for them. Also I have been out of the loop so much with like politics and the news and everything that i have no idea what is going on and for some reason that hasnt bothered me. Things like the fact that i cant recycle all the time, still brings up a "what the fuck are u doing throwng plastic bottles away" thing but i move past it pretty quickly which is sad. I dunno i was expecting in college to become more of an activist but if this keeps up im gonna be a sloth. Partially why im pretty sure i will end up going to morris for the first year. Pals to inspire me to make a better world. HMM who out there has taken up smoking while in college? anyone? tsk tsk adios taff

No comments: