Monday, December 16, 2002

whats new u ask? or maybe u didnt ask, but i wouldnt know would i? i answer u "no i wouldnt"

but anyway not much, i have been chilling around istanbul waiting for my plane tomorrow. Drawing, writing, talking, walking, checking out fishermen and fine young beautiful people. Watching cats play comp games as i wait for an open computer. Eating mini tukish delights.

I have been offered advice on france, cartooning and starting businesses in turkey/around the world. Um talked with cats about the differences, the similarities the good the bad and the monkey. Played myself a little jig on the imaginary fiddle. I got offered cocaine with my rolled up 5 million lira bill last night. Um i did a portrait of this guy at the hostel, but it was really bad but he likes me now anyway.

Um what else nothing really been sitting on my ass. This morning i had two breakfasts gluttonous human. found out canadians say "fuckin alberta" like we would say "fuckin texas" u know what im saying. I talked to this guy from chicago/brooklyn and a frenchman about the world both of them spoke with their hands and im sure i fit right in.

last night i talked to 5 men about kurdish people vs turkish people, it was an international crowd, 1 from each of these places, france malayasia(spelling?) panama, kosovo, me and a kurdish man who lives in istanbul. So that was interesting.

oh well its the 16th so just under 2 months left......
today is weird cuz i have no reason to be depressed, the future looks fun and fantastic, the sun is even shining very brightly but i am slowly slipping.

No comments: