Friday, December 20, 2002

its possible i already typed this out oh here, but i accidently brought it with me so i pronised myself i would do it again, and if the typing is really bad, its the key boards fault cuz french keyboards are differnet, french keyboards u think to yourself, when did mike get to france? i will get to that in a second. first a glimpse into the mike of 1st semester senior year, (also sorry to the people i mention here)

"So apparently my lack of sleep makes me uncreative, unhealthy, unhappy, and generally bitter, mean and defensive.

or maybe im just sick fo you.

I feel the need ti vomit when thinking things like this, like it's physically unacceptable to think meanly, maybe i am sick, maybe i need time to myself, or a new group to bring me joy, new thrill, new wonder, new things to know, more knowledge to consume and thoughts to presume are the truth.

I been staring at this girl names Megan lately, well in the morning I am, in the afternoon I check out caroline--- both friendly Caroline a little more so than anyone in awhile.

She physically and emotionally throws herself at people like a net to catch something new.

I have avoided her nets or rather become a wall she slams into and bounces off
I proclaim Im to large too flat too stuck in my position to be netted and its true. Maybe a half week ago I told someone, (a certain someone) that i had stopped looking at other girls, and at the time it was true, do i need to say more?

Is it just me or do people get plainer everyday? faded jeans the same plain t shirts(and im included by the way) where is the youth rebellion cause for fighting the small things we bicker over and the grand things we will never change but nay contemplate about for a time,
the world is changing (geology)
if i spend a week
in silent isolation
quiet contemplation
secret segregation
will the equation change?
Am i a variable the answer or the method?

If i stop thinking of myself as a noun (like its possible) will the world or myself be any different.

If i stopped one day
If i died one day
If I lived one day"

thats that no more plamming on typing it

dont see glumness in it its glorified shite



No comments: