Saturday, May 10, 2014

Heads.

I've been feeling so sleep deprived lately that I have been spacing out left and right... And occasionally passing out left and right.  For instance I took a nice 45 minute nap in the parking lot of Leeann chin this week.   
Well I finally finished at hamline so my life should be significantly reduced in stress... Yesterday was my first recovery day and I decided to see a movie and go to bed at like 11.  Today I woke up at 11 and realized i really didn't have anything pressing to do except maybe laundry.

So today I spent the day working on suggestions for my position at school. 
I came up with about 3 pages of info and suggestions for the future person.   It was sort of eye opening to write things down. I simultaneously realized I was doing way too much work, and not Doing much of my job very well.  I have a lot of non-teaching aspects that I have never really put very much effort into.  I am permanently behind on these tasks and all of them are accountability measures from the state or the district that make the school look good or bad.  They really require someone to focus... And I never did.  

But now I have a headache. 

No comments: