Thursday, March 20, 2014

I want to listen to the first 3:00 minutes of "Sect In Sgt" on repeat...especially from 2:17-2:55

The slight clips of Zeppelin, maybe I should just listen to the original.

But that is not what I wanted to say...

Do I even know what it is I wanted to say?

I think I wanted to say, I am proud of myself, a little bit.
Proud that I have found things that suit me so well, good fits, places to explore and expand and be successful.   Makes it hard to leave and yet how can I find more of these places without a few farewells.   I trip often, I am learning to tumble well.

I am a bit flirty sometimes with my classmates.  

I feel like tonight is the first time in a while I haven't had anything pressing... its already 11:00 and I know I should go to bed... but I could stay up all night if I wanted. 

 but then how would I dream

No comments: