Sunday, March 09, 2014

2.18.14 Prompts: The Smelliest Dolphin, What happened at Chipotle, Shark Week



“Dude lets hit up chi-po-tul!”  
                “We just had chipotle yesterday!”  (Chi-pote-lay)
“yeah but its shark week!”
                “What’s that got to do with anything?”
“dun duh, dun duh, dun duh….” (mimicking Jaws)
“No seriously what does the fucking tv show teeth bonanza called shark week have to do with us eating chipotle for the third time this week?” (Chi-pote-lay)
“dun duh, dun duh, dun duh..” (mimicking Jaws)
                “Dude you are an idiot”
“I’m an idiota for guac-a-mole, YES!”
                “Fine chipotle, I still have a gift card I can use up.”  (Chi-pote-lay)
____________________________________________________________________
“What can I get you fellas?”
“Two chicken bur-I-toes with white rice, black beans, all the salsas, sour cream, no cheese, but hella guac-a-mole please.  Oh and can we get two bowls as well?”
“You know the guacamole is extra yeah?”
“Fo SHO….    Oh and also two bags of chips with EXTRA Guac-a-mole”
________________________________________________________________
                “Do you think the chicken is a little undercooked?”
“What? NO! Shick is satifactorally awesomer!”
                “Satisfactorallly awesomer or just awesomer?”
“You know what up….  Besides the salsa kills any of the bacteria. Throw in the lime and you’ve got a bonanza of festivity in your pie hole.”
                “My what?”
“Dude check this out… see you dump out your bur-I-toe in the bowl, then mix it up with the guac-a-mole  then take your delicious lime salted fried corn chip and walah!
Duh dun, duh dun, duh dun…”
                “Again with the shark week…”
“Don’t you get it? The chip in the bur-I-toe mix is like a shark fin in the mothafluxing ocean dig me?”
                “You are an idiot.”
“Please… I am an idiota for chi-po-tul”
                “Why can’t you ever pronounce anything like a human being?”
“Human what?”
                “being.”
“What?”
                “Human being. A fucking human being?”
“Oh you mean a human bean! Yes I’ve got those, watch out the shark is going to get them ahhh!”
                “Why do I hang out with you?”
“Because Im a killin it, I’m almost 2/3rds done and you aint even got half your bur-I-toe down. I’m the beast!”
                “ Shiii you wanna see some beast mode?
                I got this      GGGRUUUGHHH
Holy shit what the flux?   You just unhinged your jaw and pounced that shickkk”
                “ Well yeah I told you I was beast moding…”
“Yeah but what the flux? Normal people can’t eat a bur-I-toe in one bite. That shick was sloppy-confuse-a man.”
                “Well yeah a man… a human being but I’m a beast, didn’t you know?”
“Well I’m just a little surprised I neva seen you do it before, you should be a competitive eater!”
                “Yeah I would but they don’t allow my kind”
“Your kind?”
                “I’m a mer-man, you know like half dolphin half human. I fit in though don’t worry.”
“Worry shick! This shicks mythological like waaaaaa”
                “Hey we should get out of here, like quick”
“Why?”
                “Well I gotta go...”
“why, whas up?”
                “My stomach is beast moding…and … oh no… oh shit
Gurgle gurgle gurgle          
                oh shit… oops sorry dude”
“For what?... oh my God!1!  THAT IS INHUMANE!”
                Yep in- human, for sure…
                That’s why I had to leave the sea, they used to make fun of me and call me the...”

No comments: