Saturday, March 22, 2014

2254 reaches in the wrong direction

I woke up to some strange dreams. I am not sure what they meant. They asked me to act. I acted.

I met a man today, a john who believes in dreams acting outward, who sold me a postcard, who stays at a shelter.

I finished a journal today. It made me feel accomplished, it made me feel vulnerable, like I didn't have a place to put secrets and delights.

I got some feedback today, both in the forms of emails. One had corrections and suggestions, one said I'd been an anchor and a bridge to connection.

I reached out today. I felt shy and insignificant, I felt overwhelmed by the power of truth and joy, and somewhere in me wept.

I got more sleep than normal. It felt great and comforting. I didn't want to get out of bed, but I had dreams that asked me to act. 


No comments: