Monday, February 17, 2014

This

This weekend was interesting, enjoyable introverted activities. 
I wrote a story, and a bit in a journal. I did some praying and thanking of the people in my life. I asked for blessings. I got to see my family: Lunch with Dad, Dinner with Bros and Mom. 
Illy called and told me all the details and made it feel normal -though she is in Hawaii.
I watched House of Cards and got addicted to the second season. I played a lot of Civ 5 and want to keep playing.  I graded 2 classes worth of work. Finished the reading homework for my class tomorrow, and likely will finish the paper tonight (or perhaps tomorrow). 
I finished a book on focusing your energy for purposes and recognizing the potential in the universe. I heard some super sad news stories. I feel prepared mostly for the week...
I did not get a new passport. I did not meet with a financial planner.
I got a lot of sleep. Slept in till 4 PM today.

A couple minutes ago I started feeling like I was missing out. 

Like there is something really important missing from my life. I was thinking about how I used to water color with Lacey in our uptown house while watching The Story of India. 
and not I am a little sad. 

So there you go. 
Love Mike

No comments: