Saturday, February 06, 2010

Some thoughts

A) First off, I don't know if I know any of my "followers," but you should say Hi.
I don't know what has drawn you to this site, but feel free to enjoy (whatever it is that you find enjoyable about a strangers writing). I have been getting a lot of traffic lately for some reason... maybe you can clue me into how you found this?

B) Speaking of stalking... you know how sometimes you are on facebook and you stalk people... and then you realize that that person isn't living a very fascinating online life at that moment.... because no one posts on their wall for like a week or two. In your head this says "this person isn't as exciting as I was hoping" but more likely it just means that they have a real life...
yeah I was just thinking that.

C) I had a dream in which an old friend of mine's (who I am not often in contact with) father died. Now I am wondering if I should like warn him or something.
It was a very emotional dream.
However I also had dreams about going to college, having sex with some old lady, a guy in an invisible suit who came into our apartment to use the bathroom, and a bunch of other crazy things... so maybe its just weird mind games right?

D) Sometimes there just isn't anything exciting happening.

E) My hair is getting chopped off today. Expect before and after pictures.

2 comments:

Denise said...

A) nice haircut, I like it, I hope you do too.

B) I also do that thing on facebook where I think that people who don't have an interesting online life must not have one in real life either, I see why this makes no sense, but I still do it.

C)have you noticed that my letters do not correspond with yours? I just did...

D) I like to read what strangers write because the people I do know obviously have more boreing lives (see example B) and I wasn't following you but I may start.

E) I have horrifing dreams of people I know dying, usually in violent ways, I usually call that person upon waking to make sure they are okay, they usually are. Go figure, I'm not psychic. That may be a good thing.

Nicole said...

Just FYI - I randomly selected to see "next blog" after my own ... and this is where it led me. Interesting. Greetings!