Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yep

I wanted to write, to be optimistic and conscious of the wonderful paths that people are on. To be in awe of the journeys, to be excited by the possibilities.
Things change so easily... gestures so (un)intended are so easily misconstrued as grievances.
but I had been enjoying the dazzle, the subtle openness, the intrigue and wonder of the removal of so many barriers.
Can't I long to be longed for?
Can't I enjoy my own desire for others?
Can't I love beauty in its mischievous and deviant as well as innocent and comfortable forms?
Can't I embrace the inner-workings, the underlying, the tension and relief?
Can't I fall, and fall hard as is only human, without worrying about the inevitable discomfort?
Can't I too, find someone to pick me up and hold me after?

2 comments:

怎麼辦 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yumi Lover said...

<3