Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Quest for Love


(Totally stole this image, sorry)

I complained for the longest time that I wasn't interested in anyone. I had had small crushes that didn't go anywhere -and I wasn't truly interested in any of them for having a relationship.
Now I find myself in a place where I do want a relationship (despite my better judgment) and keep falling for people who couldn't possibly be what I want/need (for me).
Which makes me feel both inadequate (the old how will anyone love me?) and really messed up for liking people who aren't on the same sort of path.

Its kind of a let down. I feel like there are a lot of things I need to work on, maybe things I need to get over about myself... but in the long run, whoever I want to really love me back will have to be someone I trust with all of it. Otherwise I will feel like I am sleazy... but these ones aren't the ones to be trusted.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Can I repost this blog to my blog? THIS is exactly what Im feeling right now. *sigh*

feel free to drop by my blog if u like :)

Anonymous said...

yours