Sunday, July 26, 2009

Is it weird to be attracted to a whole family?

Listening to the Ode to the Roddes Family again lately...
I love them musically and all but I can't listen to them and not imagine their beautiful faces. Three children all gorgeous all kind of different looking. When I first saw them I had no idea they were siblings until I saw the way they looked at eachother... like they knew everything about each other... like they couldn't have been more comfortable. Then it was the eyes and the smiles and the noses and the cheeks and the jaw structure and it all came together before they announced it. In my mind this is what angels look like... because they dress in old style clothes and somewhat dirty looking but with angelic looks all types of innocent and slightly devious. But also I really wish there were more bands in the area that played that kind of music.


No comments: