Sunday, July 19, 2009

an update of general props

Well I finally started putting recorded music on my computer. This mostly consists of whatever I have accidentally recorded while fucking around on my guitar. The tracks are really inconsistent, there are very few actual chords and a lot of me trying to play percussion on my guitar while strumming a few notes randomly.
Along with this I uploaded the music program that comes with the recorder. So far I have no idea how to use it. My goal is to start making some songs (computer made) or something... but I don't know that I have the right equipment.

I slept for several hours today. Most of the morning and the afternoon.

I decided that if someone ever asked me to describe someone who really lived life I would describe laurel. I also decided that no one writes in blogs anymore. I don't know if its become less popular or if they just dont have anything to say or they are busy... but about 80% of the blogs I used to read have become inactive... more inactive than even this one.

I worry that I will not do anything with this month off.
Yet I am not ready to get down to the productive or creative things I am supposed to do yet...
So I bought some computer games to fill in the space between... so that I am not tempted to sleep like I have been doing.

No comments: