Tuesday, April 10, 2007

its really sad that I dont even get anything done when i stay up this late... i lay in bed, I think up stupid songs and poems, i write them down, I ponder the meaning of life, i have conversations with people who are asleep, sometimes i pray, sometimes i think about the future, sometimes i hope that the phone will ring. I was sure this time if i got up I would write this stupid response paper.... but its not gonna happen... im gonna go to bed again and repeat.
this is an example of a dead man's stomp.

remember today you have an opportunity to show the world your beauty by showing it it is beautiful, if you remember to do so, you have solved half the problem, and that kind of success rate will surely lead to something good soon enough.

-this speech needs some work -its gotta be tighter no?

No comments: