Sunday, April 22, 2007

5 cds in 2 days... 1 by a group called best friends forever, I wasnt exactly captured by them at first, but their energy and smiles really caught me, and then i started listening to the simple melodies, the focused drum beats, the conversational songs between the 2 singers... more and more I fell for them. Its weird to get caught up in the crowd of happiness... its really weird because you dont feel you should trust this emotion but its a little too nice to ignore.
thats sort of how i have been feeling socializing lately... all these really cool people and it bothers me that it took so long to get back in to that. makes me think I missed out on some morris, but maybe its just the spring. but on a second level I start to think... I am looking forward to shows in minneapolis, looking forward to random parties and meeting cool people. I know people start to get a little pretentious in the cities... but there is a lot of heart under the fluff sometimes.
and my pants are decorated more and more by the day.... too bad my feet smell.

Lex said some things that I think were good for me to hear but sort of crystalized are different perspectives.. sort of a push pull girl.
Im really not sure what to do on that one, I feel like my values and beleifs tell me there is always room for more tries, I feel like the armor my heart has put up is telling me enough is enough. ut depending on my mood they both sway with the emotions. and thus i think i have to wait till im in a less stressful time to decide these things. but honesty is very blunt, and sometimes not something im used to, so i question my own thoughts. what do you mean you dont always like someone? what does it mean to not be ok with certain aspects of someone you care about? i dont know... but i guess thats what i been sent here to figure out... in the meantime, im glad for the company of morris peers, fresh beautiful faces, grins and embarassment with lack of shame. why shame ourselves, we make the rules now.

No comments: