Friday, April 13, 2007

"STOP, look, listen to your heart. Stop, look, listen to the children. The answers been with us from the start, the look in their eyes lets me know Gods willing."
thats a little soul position for ya


but i got a test in islam in a half an hour and though a little unprepaired im not too nervous.
I was writing shit in my head in the shower, a poem i been trying to create for about 8 months or something, a poem about believing in all religions. but i can never quite get it out right so i never write it down.
"1 line at a time 1 rhyme at a time" -(from later in the soul position song)

um the other day I was thinking about how lonely it is to not have a crush on anyone, to not be thinking bout anyone. But its also really necessary right now considering i got no time, and no energy for that shit. Still, im quite optimistic about the future even though i cant really imagine any circumstance right now on meeting anyone. sort of goes along with this need i been feeling for a hug for like 2 weeks now. oh well. that comes and goes. but u cant fake things like hugs, i mean its like a half gesture when u ask right?
hmmm i was thinking about all my girls last night.
missing em.
It sort of sucks that I couldnt share an apartment with any of them. Thats not a fun thought, its like there would be frustration and jealousy issues that I would never want to enter my friendships, its hard enough the way it is.

but the unknown is not always as scary as it seems to be at first. why not drop all ambition and do the bum thing again? i got no cash, so it would be more real. I can write crap poems and drawings on napkins and sell em for a buck (a charity buck) but a buck none the less, and when my rents ask where I have been I can tell em "with my peoples." and when they ask why i aint got no ambition and i have dropped in to nothingness I can tell em im studying to be something beautiful.


its the differences that make us special.

also i think this weekend will be the last one of fun -before we stumble in to the stress filled pissed off shit that comes near the end. and at the end we can give eachother real hugs -though we will have been yelling at eachother all week... and then we can run are ways... and call on the lonely days.

No comments: