Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sometimes you dont post for a long time because u dont feel like you have anything to say, sometimes you are too busy and sometimes you feel like you dont know where to start... this has been a mix of all three. nothing huge has happened, but i have had some really good times with some people, seen some cats i havent seen in a while, havent done my homework or any projects, did buy a computer have been playing civ IV and creating a pile of trash on my floor.
good times with
chris d
aimee
illy
russ and greta
my girl
troy and anna
molly and brady
my brother

planning on seeing soon
my dad
steve
hopefully jason and amber
zach
maybe krystin and melissa
maybe becky

tentative plans Sioux falls early august, CO and TX late mid august.

have enjoyed much fake chinese food, gyros, chicken fingers, etcetc

hmmmm
hopefully i will get back to painting and drawing soon, as well as writing... i find my words just arent coming, even in conversations which is really hgard, i wonder if im not reading enough... I got really inspired for about 2 hours watching a bob dylan dvd which im gonna finish up tonight... maybe i will write some more.

I dont know where my india journal is, and thats scary... i have no desire to finish my independent study stuff (not that i dont want to finish it, but that i cant get started)
my girl seems to like her job and its really nice to talk to her.
west here we come

No comments: