Friday, June 30, 2006

it seems like every one and their mom wants to date an older man, hell even i do sometimes... i mean brad pitt is so dreamy. but honestly, if all my friends at 20ish are dating 30 somethings... then shouldnt guys my age be dating 12 yr olds? (no im not serious, thats gross and im sorry) and i totally do see the disconnect between 22 yr olds and even 18 yr olds... but how does it leap from like 21f-24/7m to 35m all of a sudden? are you guys trying to get married? are they? or do they just want to have sex with you and know that 30 something yr old women might want more committment...

anyway, thats a stupid rant.
Im headed to morris.
My facebook picture is funny.
my comp is in the shop.
my third arm is missing.
and everyone is right that it is fucking stupidly hot and humid out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read something about it being Darwinian...in the sense that an older, successful man is probably stronger and more capable than a younger successful man because he has held his power longer, has had to fight off more competitors. Or something. I prefer to think it is about maturity levels.
That said, I dont find older men attractive. Ah well.

Also, I am totally in Peru.

Laurel