Saturday, July 22, 2006

My comments from two conversations earlier today:


MJHaggar: ah.... that living shit is overrated... where did anyone ever get living

MJHaggar: so um space cowboy, hows the rodeo?
MJHaggar: thats a conversation starter if i have ever heard one


MJHaggar: i should just get a new space ship
MJHaggar: for sure... they come with like space shit too... like tooth paste
MJHaggar: fucking martian

MJHaggar: ah... u should fix my car
MJHaggar: or make it better... but i cant pay you
MJHaggar: maybe in sexual favors

This is how well people know me
robettefr: ok so let me tell you about this video's we made
robettefr: with roz and her digital camera
MJHaggar: ok
robettefr: and they're not dirty so no
MJHaggar: this isnt gonna get kinky is it
MJHaggar: hahaha
robettefr: k
robettefr: stop
MJHaggar: hahahaha (((( (that was so funny, she said no before I even said it!!!))))

No comments: