Thursday, November 10, 2005

I returned to 4B and upon entry heard eagan playing the most beautiful song. His voice strong, passionate yet bold. Guitar softly strummed releasing beautiful melody conveying the mood he stood facing the window, singing to the world, possibly taking the casual glance at his reflection and of those of the wid mouthed passerbys. I stood with my eyes closed, taking it in.
I thought about how much i wanted a video camera to be recording, fearing the loss of this moment, dreading it. When it ended I enthusiastically thanked him, I wonder if part of me only clapped because I selfishly wished he would play it again.
I did get follow up videos on my camera of the songs after, which are beautiful but nothing could compare to the grace of the first.

***************************************************************************


I skipped my first class, cleaning and reading, chatting it up about th beauty of sledding. The beauty of the metaphor as well.


Reviewing old material -I wish I wrote as I have before, where the rhythm sweeps me up and flowetry spreads gospel,


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



I got a little frustrated in a sort of selfish way that I cant seem to capture the beauty of certain people, not well enough with my camera, I'd spend hours taking pictures if people didnt get restless. I would follow them around all day, I wouldnt mind the extras either, the subtle beauty in each one, but still, please camera just one picture that shows exactly the fact that people's beauty cant be contained in 2d busting off the page, explosions with attitude and glamour, true heart sadness and inner warmth radiance. Please?


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I have been meaning to mention this: Laurel


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=



I am also pleased to bring you: Alexis

(I dont mean to self plug here - but uh "thanks" my egotistical side amuses)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


I have been reading Laurel's stuff for a few weeks now and get excited for each new episode, and truthfully I dont know if I have ever been as excited for a new blog as with Alexis's, save possibly the exception of elizabeth but for the same reason creativity and excitement seem to come naturally to her and its beautiful to see people express themselves.



I only religiously check like 4 blogs now, down from like 10 but no one posts,and I have lost touch so...


#############################################################################

my fortune cookie laid down the law today, something about being cautious in my relationships, me thinks im not deemed fit, too overwhelming.



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and finally I failed Mike the rock today, not only did i sleep during the guys lecture for a bit but I decided it better to take a nap then to sleep to st cloud. so I couldnae conversate with he and emily.

The speech was good but nothing new, and I though im glad that someone says it for the sake of the new people I wondered how those who know feel about attending....




I could cry for love of the world, but instead I'll relax and smile for awhile

No comments: