Sunday, November 27, 2005

Pictures later. Everyone else is posting, and i got ten mins till family guy. Partially i havent been posting because im not sure what to say and who to say it to. Life is confusing, good, but with some stress.

I got some cds this weekend, and its possible my cd player in my car wont work again. I tried to fix my computer and it didnt work.

I got to see aimee, and called gabs briefly. Hung out with nova and alexis and family. Took some family pics.



Dreams are odd, in them we see windows to things we never thought we would worry about, sometimes remember, glances partial views, stuggling for truth struggling for security, struggling for acceptance and love. I have dreamed of loss and of new accomplishments....I have woke sad, confused, hurt, comfortable, happy, loving.
I have seen people struggle in their dreams, cry out, long for safety, grab tighter, hug and kiss, pete used to eat in his sleep... zach use to twitch.
Sometimes things are beautiful sometimes we feel at home, accepted, sometimes we run, hide, scream, sometimes we worry its real, other times we wake and wish it had been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was at Will's house this weekend, he shouted and jumped around and kicked in his sleep because of nightmares. It was scary.

*Laurel