Monday, November 14, 2005

Oh what to say, what not to say...?

I might just vent about the stupid things in life right now, really only because im trying to concentrate on the much more important things...

three things im frustrated about

1) My computer isnt recognizing my external hard drive, which means i have limited access to my music, which is incredibly irritating, considering music is like oxygen.
2) I'm behind on reading, im not mad about this one, just wish it were easier to get caught up, so that i could be less worried about next week.
3) I dont know what to write about for the open mic, and don't know if I have anything to sing, or read from the past, and its thursday. Its not so bad if i dont do anything its just that it is always fun (even when i suck like last time)-words just arent coming to me, somewhat like this post, its just not flowing...

Three things I am happy about

1) Relationships, new and old
2) Ego trips (reluctantly) - people seem to like me, also krystin put up a verse of a song I wrote on her xanga, its nice that someone likes it...
3) The future seems bright despite the darkening sky.

No comments: