Friday, November 18, 2005

Im gone this weekend, im also gone this weekend. I think this part of my life is very mountainous, very scenic, very beautiful, very dangerous, very scary, very high ups, very steep edges, a couple of fuckin downers that take your breath away.

Im sick of this, everything is awesome! FUCKIN A are things grande.

YOU take care of yourself and someone else. Peace and love and much respect to you all I think you are wonderful and want to see rainbows and sparkles and stars in your eyes shimmering lips dimpled cheeks high I want real smiles from all of you not that pencil inbetween your teeth fake dopamine booster shit but the real grins ear to ear. Thats right now go look in a mirror you are beautiful. Now go show the world and share em. I couldnt be happier with any of you, you never cease to amaze you wonder you beautiful fucking creatures I want pictures I want sunshine on your faces, I want joy tears in your eyes when you realize the world loves you. Here is my heart my soul my mind and body, here is my love my being my spirit my happiness. Here is everything you have given me if I could I'd multiply it by infinity and give you every bit back to wrap you in warmth in multicolored heart blankets.
Forgive me I dont know how best to love you, I dont know how to love myself without knowing you are there and so I must take you for granted, forgive me.
I love you all and im not saying this because anything is ending im saying this because Im sick of not loving purely. So for this minute its all just love. just love just love.
love
peace be with you I love you
-taff

No comments: