Monday, October 10, 2005




These are some places i been, etc. (sorry if its so small u cant see it.) The other pic is in prep for the upcoming holiday

Things have been weird lately, not sure what people are expecting of me and what to necessarily expect from others. I mean in general i think things are really good, but its hard to feel that way entirely when cats around u might not feel the same way.

I know i have been neglecting my studies... I got a psych test on friday that im worried about cuz i got a B on the last one, i gots to at least get that + this time... oh well.

I took Reina (becky's horse) out all by myself yesterday and it was actually kind of nice, not only like accomplishing that, but i miss having animals around. She is not a cat, and so i really have no understanding of what she wants or needs from me but it was nice anyway. dont tell becky or she will want me to do it all the time. I dont know it was odd. normally im so afraid of gettin dirty that i dont even want to touch them, but it was different maybe cuz it was just us.

Hmmm things are confusing its like being sick. one minute u think u are well on your way to recovery the next u are running to call the dinosours (tossing your cookies)

Im really neglecting a lot. I talked to Sarah F yesterday and i sort of miss a lot of cats who have fallen out of my life - sort of fear i pushed them out.

its hard to balance what i want, what my needs are, what im just being selfish about, whats ok with that, and what others need, want, must have, would appreciate etc.

No comments: