Saturday, September 27, 2003

Some shit,


Today im minnesota nice when it comes to the peace rally.

Last night i kicked it with some homies, perkins run and all. I wish i could say we had wonderful deep convo but it wasnt like that, i got hopes for tonight though. Maybe have a gathering at my house. Steve had all his boys over last night i sat up and talked to them for a couple hours. Lil kids.

Uh me and hols were discussing the separate worlds thing, still trying to figure out why zach is so weird, (he tries to keep everything divided, whereas the rest of us want all our pals from each world together.

Zach is out hunting by the way. which is weird.


I dont really know what to say, all my girls got boys. like practically official.
gonna see my cat today, pick up those pictures finally, possibly anyway.

see i told u i aint got nothin to say. I'd get all personal on ya but i cannae for now. plus i dont really know what i'd say. "be positive and love your life."

No comments: