Friday, September 19, 2003

>
>Love 2.0
>=========
>
>Tech Support: Yes Ma'am, how can I help you?
>
>Customer: Well, after much consideration, I've decided to
>install Love. Can you guide me through the process?
>
>Tech Support: Yes I can help you. Are you ready to proceed?
>
>Customer: Well, I'm not very technical, but I think I'm ready.
>What do I do first?
>
>Tech Support: The first step is to open your heart.
>Have you located your heart Ma'am?
>
>Customer: Yes, but there are several other programs running now.
>Is it okay to install Love while they are running?
>
>Tech Support: What programs are running Ma'am?
>
>Customer: Let's see, I have past-hurt, low self-esteem, grudge,
>and resentment running right now.
>
>Tech Support: No problem, Love will gradually erase past-hurt
>from your current operating system. It may remain in your
>permanent memory, but it will no longer disrupt other programs.
>Love will eventually override low self-esteem with a module of
>it's own called high self-esteem. However, you have to
>completely turn off grudge and resentment. Those programs
>prevent Love from being properly installed. Can you turn those
>off Ma'am?
>
>Customer: I don't know how to turn them off. Can you tell me
>how?
>
>Tech Support: With pleasure. Go to your start menu and invoke
>forgiveness. Do this as many times as necessary until grudge
>and forgiveness have completely erased.
>
>Customer: Okay done, Love has started installing itself.
>Is that normal?
>
>Tech Support: Yes, but remember that you have only the base
>program. You need to begin connecting to other hearts in order
>to get the upgrades.
>
>Customer: Oops! I have an error message already.
>It says, "error-program not run on external components."
>What should I do?
>
>Tech Support: Don't worry Ma'am, It means the Love program is
>set-up to run on internal hearts but has not yet been run on
>your heart. In non-technical terms, it means you have to Love
>yourself before you can Love others.
>
>Customer: So what should I do?
>
>Tech Support: Can you pull down self-acceptance; then click on
>the following files: Forgive-self; Realize your worth;
>Acknowledge your limitations.
>
>Customer: OK, done.
>
>Tech Support: Now copy them to the "My Heart" directory.
>The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin
>patching faulty programming. Also, you need to delete verbose
>self-criticism from all directories and empty your recycle bin
>to make sure it is completely gone and never comes back.
>
>Customer: Got it. Hey!!! My Heart is filling up with new
>files. Smile is playing on my monitor and Peace and Contentment
>are copying themselves all over My Heart. Is this normal?
>
>Tech Support: Sometimes. For others it takes a while, but
>eventually everything gets downloaded at the proper time.
>So Love is installed and running.
>One more thing before we hang-up.
>Love is Freeware. Be sure to give it and it's various modules
>to everyone you meet. They will in turn share it with others and
>return some cool modules back to you.

No comments: