Saturday, March 09, 2013

Sometimes invisible cats pee on my clothes when they sit on the floor too long.

I think it just means my carpet needs to be cleaned, but there is something really amusing about the idea.

Last night a barista flirted with me, I am sure that meant nothing. In fact I think I saw her flirt with like 4 other people, but she watched me leave making eye contact the entire time, and said goodbye twice... and that is how a person gets regulars to give them more tips.

I woke up this morning at 8:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. 
Thinking about Divine Unity
Thinking about a class to teach
Thinking about writing a movie.

I woke up after a while, to my surprise it was 2:00 PM.  Now I have wasted half the day... but since I didn't have plans... maybe I will go to a coffee shop.


No comments: