Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tonight is not one of those nights where overcome by a flood of thoughts emotions or a strong feeling of values I pour onto the page.

No tonight has been relaxed, indulgent, enjoyable if a little lonely (but sometimes the loneliness starts to feel familiar like company).

I watched like 9 episodes of Weeds season 4, I ate pie and fried potatoes and chinese food and candy. I listened to good music loudly. I ran around the house a little.
I am tempted to do weird things since my roommates aren't home... but I spose the cats don't want to see me make a fool of myself either.

A man sang to me while I was on the phone at a store.
We are having a secret family meeting tomorrow, the secret being why we are meeting.
I may go sledding soon, I may go to Benihana soon.

I should read and drink less coffee and coke.

I should write something worthwhile and draw more or even paint.

I should play some computer games while I have the time.

I should see some friends and set up some one on ones.


We shall see
We shall see

No comments: