Saturday, May 02, 2009

Though I have many websites and blogs already I sometimes wonder if I should keep a few others... maybe one that I can actually advertise and share with people so that I could write to people instead of feeling like I am writing this to no one... maybe another that i could write all my actual thoughts in and that I would share with no one so that I wouldn't be embarrassed or ashamed.

Tyler Blanski is amazing and I really like his new cd (I got it at cheapo, local section)
Its simple and pure at times, the lyrics are comforting but also thoughtful. They are like stories he is sharing with you but without telling you the character's names, so you start to feel like there is a sort of love that you can imprint any name or face on.

I am reading far too much of this twilight shit, but just as promised I feel lonely and I miss them when I finish each chapter or book. I even like the habit, its keeping me from other habits sometimes... like facebook stalking etc.

I want to write music, I want to write, I want to draw... but I don't know that I am able right now.



----
Just for the record I am totally crushing for someone new, for all the wrong reasons and its probably all in my head, and I am getting no confirmation of any of this and it makes it worse... and it makes the novels and the music come alive even more... but like I told Becky, when I was confessing all this, the thing I miss the most is the feeling...
I want to say, I see God more when I am around her, maybe purely coincidental, but God's presence is nothing to take for granted.
Becky would make fun of me for saying God, when she assumes its just my natural self, but she couldn't mask the delight she had when she saw it come back to me... and that was what I needed at that moment.
To the skeptics, even coincidence can be beautiful. I just like beautiful things.

No comments: